Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New TV Series on the History Channel

America's Secret Slang on the H2 (History) Channel
  I was amazed recently to find a new TV series on the H2 Channel called "America's Secret Slang", hosted by Zach Selwyn.  This show is devoted to explaining America's slang expressions, or just EXACTLY what I'm attempting to do HERE on this website.

   When I told one of my friends about it, he remarked, "Well, there went your big chance for being famous."  That thought really didn't even enter into my mind at all.  I was just surprised and blown away (another expression)  by a network devoting an entire series, much less a show, to this topic.

   I've been recording these shows, and perhaps they will shed some light on some of the expressions that I've been collecting and researching.  I'll be sure to try to give credit to the show whenever possible, if I happen to use some of their information.

NEW EPISODES OF THE SHOW USUALLY AIR ON FRIDAYS ON THE H2 CHANNEL.
[ the show is also repeated during the weekend ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment